Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ross O'Hara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Hara practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.