A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Hara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. O'Hara practice?
Dr. Robert O'Hara practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.