A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Hara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ross O'Hara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Hara practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.