A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Hara is Good. Dr. O'Hara has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital - San Buenaventura
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. O'Hara practice?
Dr. Robert O'Hara practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob O'Hara, Dr. Bobby O'Hara, Dr. Rob O'Hara, Dr. Robbie O'Hara