A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ross O'Hara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Hara practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.