A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oldt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Field Oldt MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Oldt practice?
- Dr. Robert Oldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Oldt practices General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.