Learn more about Dr. Robert Oldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oldt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oldt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Oldt practice?
Dr. Robert Oldt practices General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard General Practitioners.