A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Olexo graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Olexo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
- Weirton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olexo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olexo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Olexo practice?
Dr. Robert Olexo practices Family Medicine near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Wheeling Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Olexo, Dr. Bobby Olexo, Dr. Robbie Olexo, Dr. Rupert Olexo