Overall Review

3.2

March 25th, 2016
Poor Patient Care
Not Impressed with this Doctor. Will be looking for another one. Very unprofessional. Did not follow up from a previous visit to obtain a medical report from another doctor. I agree with the recent reviews. Doesn't seem to care about his patients. Very difficult to get anyone on the phone.

October 27th, 2015
Real bad services can't call them, very rude Recepcionist

September 16th, 2015
Do not recommend: First Visit Became My Last
I have schedule an annual check appointment a month ahead for myself and also for my husband. Each of us still had to wait for over 2 hours (!) to see the doctor. And the office did not even bother to call and warn about the delays. The waiting room was packed and the practice environment itself is quite gloomy. Upon general exam the doctor informed me that it was too late to perform a pep smear (they stop doing the procedure around 5pm, while my appointment was for 3pm). I had some stubborn rash/fungus, but the doctor "prescribed" me a regular over the counter ointment, which was not efficient. The general attitude, environment and doctor's council prevented me from returning to this doctor again. This visit caused me more distress than putting a patient at ease. Do not recommend unless you have tons of time on your hands and enjoy poor professional manner.

May 20th, 2015
extremely poor bedside manner, very rude, waited an hour and half

September 15th, 2014
Patient
It takes way too long to see this physician and he does not have a good bedside manner at all. You wait all that time to see him he could at least spend five minutes with you without telling you to be quiet so he can think. I remember why I stopped going to him now previously.

July 24th, 2012
Dr was very unprofessional

July 25th, 2011
Great Doc.
I've been going to him for almost 20 yrs. If he thinks u need to go to a specialist he will tell u so. If u do not have insurance he will work with u.

October 28th, 2010
Excellent and Careful Doctor
My wife and I see him regularly and he is very careful and thorough. He won't baby you too much, but he will give you excellent medical care. When my wife was in the hospital for serious lung surgery, we did not notify him but he showed up to check on her even though it was not his case. The hospital staff was overlooking some potentially serious medication shortcomings and when I told him, he made everything happen and got three different specialists in to see her and correct her medication issues. Serious life saver as the medication error would likely have been fatal. Great DOC

April 8th, 2010
poor service, bad staff, rude doctor , no time for his patiences
Long waiting hours... at least 45 minutes on an average,the doc seems rude and doesn't have enough time time to listen to his patients.Office staff members are plain an simple annoying and unprofessional.I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

April 5th, 2010
Best Doctor in Town!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Robert Oliva to anny one looking for an excelent doctor!