A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Oliver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hugh Oliver MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Robert Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oliver practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.