A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Oliver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Oliver practice?
Dr. Robert Oliver practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.