Learn more about Dr. Robert Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Oliver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hugh Oliver MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Robert Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Oliver practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.