inactive

• Internal Medicine Charleston, SC

4.7

November 9th, 2012
Cured!
I have a very complex issue with blood lipids that can lead to serious health consequences. Dr. Oliverio found the proper combination of medication to keep it under control. He spent the time to diagnose and follow up on the issue. He likely added years and quality to my life.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Oliverio has been my PCP for about 5 years now and I have recommended him numerous times. I have the utmost trust in him and his care. A wonderful doctor.

November 30th, 2011
Glad I found him
I have been seeing Dr. Oliverio for 2 years and have consistently had great service and attention from him and his staff. I recommend him to friends.

December 8th, 2010
I would recommend him
I found Dr. Oliverio accidentally, but have had nothing but positive experiences with him as my primary care physician for 2 years. He is friendly, calm and very bright. When I have seen specialists and they hear who sent me, they too have had good comments about him. He accurately diagnosed a condition and prescribed medication that the folks at Doctors Care were stumped with, even with 3 visits.I highly recommend him.

July 26th, 2010
Great physician
Dr. Oliverio has been my PCP for 3+ years. He is a great listener, tenacious in arriving at a diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan and always calm and focused, even on the busiest of days. I have always been treated with the utmost respect not only Dr. O. but also his entire staff.