inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Dr O for about 3 years and I highly recommend him. He is not your normal run of the mill doctor. From day one he was excellent. Very caring, concerned and informed. He enters the room every time such positive energy. I was floored by his personal touch with me! I've never had a doctor actually return my call personally. He was referred to me by a good friend who works in the medical field and have been told by other physicians that he is a great guy and doctor. My husband now sees him too.

March 15th, 2014
Best, Bright, Caring
Dr. Oliverio is the best internist I've ever had, and I've had many. He is well informed, insightful, unpretentious, and caring. He listens and analyzes descriptions of health conditions carefully (a rare trait of bright doctors), which is why he hits the nail on the head with his diagnoses.

January 17th, 2013
Dr. Oliverio is a compassionate, thoughtful doctor who makes the time to get the right diagnosis. I've been having some persistent health issues and he really takes his time to understand the situation. I've also never had a doctor like him who will personally make follow-up phone calls after hours. It made the difference one night when I thought I would end up in the ER. Instead, he called me back, talked me through what was happening, and then called in some prescriptions. I'm so lucky to finally find a great primary care doctor!

November 9th, 2012
Cured!
I have a very complex issue with blood lipids that can lead to serious health consequences. Dr. Oliverio found the proper combination of medication to keep it under control. He spent the time to diagnose and follow up on the issue. He likely added years and quality to my life.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Oliverio has been my PCP for about 5 years now and I have recommended him numerous times. I have the utmost trust in him and his care. A wonderful doctor.

April 7th, 2012
Outstanding Physician

November 30th, 2011
Glad I found him
I have been seeing Dr. Oliverio for 2 years and have consistently had great service and attention from him and his staff. I recommend him to friends.

December 8th, 2010
I would recommend him
I found Dr. Oliverio accidentally, but have had nothing but positive experiences with him as my primary care physician for 2 years. He is friendly, calm and very bright. When I have seen specialists and they hear who sent me, they too have had good comments about him. He accurately diagnosed a condition and prescribed medication that the folks at Doctors Care were stumped with, even with 3 visits.I highly recommend him.

July 26th, 2010
Great physician
Dr. Oliverio has been my PCP for 3+ years. He is a great listener, tenacious in arriving at a diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan and always calm and focused, even on the busiest of days. I have always been treated with the utmost respect not only Dr. O. but also his entire staff.

April 14th, 2016