A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olivieri is Excellent. Dr. Olivieri has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Olivieri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivieri graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olivieri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olivieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olivieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Olivieri practice?
Dr. Robert Olivieri practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Hockessin, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Olivieri, Dr. Bobby Olivieri, Dr. Robbie Olivieri, Dr. Rupert Olivieri