Learn more about Dr. Robert Olk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Olk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Olk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Olk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Olk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Olk practice?
- Dr. Robert Olk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Olk practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.