A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Olk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Olk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Olk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Olk practice?
- Dr. Robert Olk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Olk practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.