Learn more about Dr. Robert Olk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Olk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Olk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Olk practice?
Dr. Robert Olk practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carmi, IL and Columbia, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.