Dr. Robert Olk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Olk?

June 13th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Olk is a great doctor. He and his staff do their very best to make your visit comfortable. It's a scary situation, but their professional, caring manner make it the best it can be.

October 15th, 2013

Dr. Olk did a laser procedure on my eye that was totally unnecessary, which I think is unethical. Also cut the capsule behind the lens during a vitrectomy, which will make my needed cataract surgery very challenging, maybe even necessitating an additional surgery. Did not talk to me after the surgery and he has never told me that he cut my eye in any of my subsequent visits to him. Wanted to do another vitrectomy on my other eye, which I have found out is not needed either.

March 12th, 2012

Excellent Care

Great Service Great Staff open and honest with procedures Very low wait time in office I was treated very well I highly recommend Dr Olk and his staff!!!!

January 12th, 2012

Emergency Detatched Retina Surgery

WOW! If I could rate him higher than the stars they have I would. Dr. Olk has everything you want in a doctor - Genuine care and concern top on the list. His explanation of what was going to happen and why was definitely an A++!! (And I say this because what I heard him say in his recorder to send to the Clarkson Eyecare Doctor sounded like a different language to me.) You can tell he's a true professional in every sense of the experience we had yesterday. I would recommend him to anyone considering a doctor ... you'll just come to love him, he's that kind of a doctor.

December 2nd, 2010

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr. Olk for many years and find him an excellent clinician. His expertise in his field is outstanding and he has good rapport with his patients. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting time to get an appointment is certainly not unreasonable (3 weeks today for a non-emergent visit).

August 9th, 2017