A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olvera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olvera
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olvera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvera graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Olvera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Olvera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Olvera practice?
- Dr. Robert Olvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Olvera practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.