A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Olvera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olvera
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olvera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvera graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Olvera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Olvera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Olvera practice?
- Dr. Robert Olvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Olvera practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.