A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Onder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Onder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Onder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Onder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Onder MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Onder practice?
- Dr. Robert Onder has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Onder practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Internists.