Dr. Robert Onder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Onder?

October 19th, 2016

Great Physician

Dr. Onder is one of the most thorough physicians we have had. He has been treating my daughter for about 3 years for a very complicated condition. He went the extra mile to make a diagnosis and ensure she got the necessary medication. She has went from being home bound from her respiratory issues to now working full time. He has a very good bedside manner and takes the time necessary with each patient. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

October 30th, 2015

Dr. Robedrt Onder, MD is an outstanding Doctor.

Dr. Robert Onder, MD is an outstanding Doctor. It is always a very positive experience to make a visit to his office. His staff is also very courteous. Dr. Onder also has superior people skills.

March 14th, 2012

When I called to schedule an initial visit, the receptionist was nice, helpful and he had an appointment available in less than a week. When I arrived, I waited less than 5 minutes in the waiting area. The nurse was friendly and professional and the offices were clean. Dr. Onder spent a lot of time with me to go over my medical history and answer any questions. He was very easy to talk to and is very knowledgable on a broad range of medical fields. The nurses who administered the allergy tests were also friendly and professional. Dr. Onder then went over the results with me and discussed the options for my treatment. He went over with me the things that I can do at home to reduce allergen exposure which I found very helpful. Then, he made a treatment plan for me based on what I was comfortable with. He also gave me a couple samples, and for the first time in years, I could smell the air. Not once during my visit did I feel rushed nor did I feel ignored. He is a wonderful doctor and has created a wonderful practice with the highest level of standards to care for his patients. This was the best experience at a doctors office that I have had.

October 16th, 2009

Dr. Onder rocks

My visit to his office was wonderful all around. I highly recommend him.

June 12th, 2017