Learn more about Dr. Robert Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Ong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ong practice?
- Dr. Robert Ong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ong practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Burlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists and Burlington Pain Management Doctors.