Dr. Robert Oppenheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Oppenheim?

February 1st, 2017

No glasses available

I was referred to Dr Oppenheim by my primary Dr. After paying my copay and some other charge they said I had to pay, he did the exam. Then the girl up front tells me they have no eye dr since she quit the day before! So they cannot sell me glasses since they have no one to bill them too. I said you should have told me that before I shelled out $75 to you, they said oh, it just happened she left the day before. WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME THAT MORNING. I then had to take my prescription for glasses to Pearle Vision.

February 2nd, 2015

RN

Can't believe your rating with these do ctor. T hink you just found him softspoken. Went to this doctor and he's not referred but that the other referred MD is closed for the day. These doctor has no manners to let me know as to how long he would want me to wait inside his room after putting eye drops to my eye 2x. Just rude! While I heard him busy with his computer and talks with his Sec. And my golly did I vomit after I took a new med that upset my stomach. He hurried out and his Secretary came in though I have my own paper bag where I vomit. He's nowhere to be found but only when his Sec asked him if he's done with me. Told him I feel good after I vomited but I'm not that contagious! Don't go to this doctor. Only shows he has no compassion and dumb.

March 24th, 2014

Caring eye doctor!

We've been to Dr. Oppenheim a few times now, and each time he has been wonderful. Very helpful, and we never feel "rushed". So happy to have found him so close to home!

November 19th, 2012

He's wonderful!

Dr. Oppenheim is a fantastic doctor. I can only say good things about him and his office.

May 7th, 2010

Very professional in his manner. Caring and considerate. Spent plenty of time with me to get a full picture, and diagnosis.

April 22nd, 2010

I've had two different occasioins to visit Dr. Oppenheim and both times it was a very good experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 28th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Dr is an exceptional professional!

January 11th, 2017