Learn more about Dr. Robert Orchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orchard
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orchard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orchard graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orchard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Orchard MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orchard practice?
- Dr. Robert Orchard has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orchard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Ruidoso, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.