A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orchard graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orchard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Orchard MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orchard practice?
- Dr. Robert Orchard has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orchard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Ruidoso, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.