A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT ORCHARD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT ORCHARD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. ORCHARD graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. ORCHARD has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ORCHARD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT C. ORCHARD practice?
Dr. ROBERT ORCHARD practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Ruidoso, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.