Learn more about Dr. Robert Orchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orchard graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orchard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orchard practice?
Dr. Robert Orchard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Ruidoso, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.