A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orchard is Excellent. Dr. Orchard has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orchard graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orchard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orchard practice?
Dr. Robert Orchard practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Las Vegas, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Orchard, Dr. Bobby Orchard, Dr. Robbie Orchard, Dr. Rupert Orchard