A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Diseases Mandibular Diseases
- Jaw Disorders Tempromandibular Joint Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer Mandibular Neoplasm
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mouth Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ord graduated from University Of Wales. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ord has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Ord MD, DDS, and MS is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ord practice?
- Dr. Robert Ord has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ord practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons and Baltimore Oncologists.