Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Dec 17th, 2014

One of the finest doctors around. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides external sources of information if necessary to better inform the patient.

by Barbara J. Bone on May 13th, 2013

Dr. Ord is such a bright, shining star!! I was so blessed to be one of his patients!! He had to do a jaw resection on me last year. I was so scared to have the surgery, but he assured me that I would be fine. And, I was!! He was the best!! He is one of the brightest and kindest docs that I have had!! He is just the best at what he does!!!! Everything turned out fine for me!! I owe him my life!!!

Jul 7th, 2012

He is wonderful, kind, great mannerisms and very caring. He save my life with one surgery. My follow ups are now once a year. I'm clear and going on 10 years.

Jan 20th, 2011

I can't say enough about this Doctor !!!!! Besides being excellent at what he does, he is wonderful with his patients and families.

by Aija Rabinowitz on Dec 7th, 2009

Dr. Ord is a very thorough, compassionate, experienced specialist with a delightful bedside manner. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in need.

Nov 17th, 2009

GREAT Dr. one of a kind i can't say enough with out him i would not be here