A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orfaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orfaly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orfaly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder and Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Orfaly graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Orfaly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Med Orfaly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Orfaly practice?
- Dr. Robert Orfaly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orfaly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.