A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orfaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orfaly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orfaly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orfaly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orfaly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder and Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Orfaly graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Orfaly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Orfaly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Orfaly practice?
- Dr. Robert Orfaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Orfaly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.