A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orgain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orgain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orgain
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orgain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orgain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Orgain graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orgain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Orgain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Orgain practice?
- Dr. Robert Orgain has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Orgain practices Family Medicine near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Family Physicians.