Learn more about Dr. Robert Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orlando is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orlando, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Mast-Cell Cancer (Mast-Cell Sarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Orlando MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Robert Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Orlando practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Pathologists.