A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ornitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ornitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ornitz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornitz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ornitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Ornitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Ornitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Ornitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ornitz practices Therapeutic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Radiologists.