Learn more about Dr. Robert Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Robert Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ortiz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Highland, NY.
See Highland Internists and Highland Endocrinologists.