A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Robert Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ortiz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Highland, NY.
See Highland Internists and Highland Endocrinologists.