A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Osborn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Independence
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Osborn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Robert Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Osborn practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Independence, KS.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.