Overall Review

4.9

March 7th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. osborne for over 20 years. He start an MDVIP practice where you have to pay a fee to see him. At first I thought it was top pricey, but after seeing what is happening to medicine because of Obamacare, he is worth every dime. He spends time with me, always answers his cell phone when I need him, and make you feel like you're part of his family when I see him. I have never met a such a talented, empathetic doctor as him. He actually has a great bedside manner, which is hard to find these days. Thank God I am in a position to be a patient of his!

November 26th, 2013
Not only is Dr. Osborne absolutely wonderful but so are the staff! As part of MD-VIP you have to pay a yearly fee to be a patient but if you can afford it (or use your FSA), it is absolutely worth it. Everyone knows your name, returns phone calls promptly, and making appointments is a breeze. Dr. Osborne gives all his patients his actual cell phone number and will gladly talk to you if something comes up after hours. Appointments are not rushed at all and he will take his time to get to know you, answer questions, and explain things. I put the office wait time at 5 minutes because that is the shortest option, but honestly, I have never even had to wait. I cannot say enough great things about this practice!

March 19th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
He has been my doctor for many years and I have always found him helpful, caring, and easy to talk to about all medical concerns.

August 11th, 2010
Fabulous!
Dr. Osborne is the best doctor I've ever had. He is kind-hearted and caring. He works hard for his patients. I would recommend Dr. Osborne to anyone looking for a PCP!