A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Osher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Iris Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osher graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Osher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Md Osher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Osher practice?
- Dr. Robert Osher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Osher practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.