Learn more about Dr. Robert Osher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osher is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Iris Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osher graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Osher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Md Osher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Osher practice?
- Dr. Robert Osher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Osher practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.