Learn more about Dr. Robert Oshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oshman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oshman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Oshman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Oshman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Oshman practice?
- Dr. Robert Oshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oshman practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.