A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oshman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Oshman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oshman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Oshman practice?
Dr. Robert Oshman practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.