A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostendorf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostendorf graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ostendorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Ostendorf MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ostendorf practice?
- Dr. Robert Ostendorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ostendorf practices Pediatric Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Otolaryngologists.