Dr. Robert Ostendorf III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ostendorf III?

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Such an amazing Doctor. It was worth the wait. I had so many questions and he took the time I needed to get my answers. I felt like I was his only patient while we were talking about my concerns. Highly recommend.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Ostendorf took care of my daughter as though it was his own. Explained each of the procedures and answered any questions we had. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a procedure done esp a small child. My child has had 2 sets of tubes and adenoids taken out and all went extremely well!

Awesome!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Took my 11 year old son to him for chronic tonsilliitis. He was VERY friendly and patient with my son. Even took extra time with him to make sure he understood everything that was going on and answer any qauestions... Even called me to check on him a day after surgery! Great ENT!

never go back

Posted on October 19th, 2011

i think he is a sadistic punk and would not let he treat my dog.and 4 days later i had to pay another co-pay to another DR. to get any relief.

Posted on February 21st, 2017