A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osterhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osterhoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osterhoff
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterhoff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Osterhoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Osterhoff MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Osterhoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Osterhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Osterhoff practices Gastroenterology near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Burlingame Gastroenterologists.