A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ostrum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Ostrum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ostrum practice?
- Dr. Robert Ostrum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ostrum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.