A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostrum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrum
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ostrum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Ostrum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ostrum practice?
- Dr. Robert Ostrum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ostrum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.