Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ostrum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostrum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ostrum practice?
Dr. Robert Ostrum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons and Chapel Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.