Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ostrum
Dr. Robert Ostrum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ostrum is affiliated with Medical College/Pennsylvania H, Cooper HospitalU M C and Cooper Hospital Umc. Dr. Ostrum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ostrum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Ostrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Timothy Taft
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi48
Dr. George Edwards III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi9
Dr. Jesse Hahn
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi5