A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ottaviani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ottaviani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ottaviani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottaviani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ottaviani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Goldsboro, NC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ottaviani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ottaviani practice?
Dr. Robert Ottaviani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Orthopedic Surgeons.