Learn more about Dr. Robert Ottaviani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ottaviani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ottaviani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ottaviani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ottaviani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottaviani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ottaviani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Goldsboro, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Ottaviani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ottaviani practice?
- Dr. Robert Ottaviani has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ottaviani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Surgeons.