Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Charles Street Ob/GYN Assoc
6565 N Charles St
Ste 212
Towson, MD 21204
410-823-1120
Locations and availability (2)

|  good doctor  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

He is a very good doctor

Jul 16th, 2012

I really surprised by all the positive reviews that he has, my wait time has always been 30 mins to over an hour at every single appt. He's also neglected to tell me my test results from my lab test which was picked up by another doctor 3 months later in the practice, even though I specifically asked him about it. This totally made my distrust anything he had to say. Very very dissapointed and will be switching practices.

|  He is worth the wait  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr, he is worth his wait, this Doctor saved my life, He is a healer, he spent his life devoted to woman and family. I saw a review where people were upset with the wait time. He spends time with his patients. It would make sense at times you could wait, When you have a serious issue would you want to be rushed, He is compassionate smart and up on all the woman issues, anyone lucky enough to get in with this doctor is in very good hands. Sadly he prides himself on having a large display of magazine for your wait, people steal the magazines, so if you do see this doctor leave the good magazine for the rest of us to enjoy why we wait for this wonderful doctor. Thanks Dr O for saving my life, Gina

Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr Ottenritter has been my OB for 5 years now and I wouldnt hesitate a bit to refer anyone to him! He and his staff are AMAZING!

|  A great doctor.  |  show details
by Lisa Farrar on Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Ottenritter is an exceptional physician. In every way, he is a wonderful doctor, great diagnostician, and cares about every patient.I had some glitchy pregnancies (my kids are fine), and I would trust him with my life.

Sep 27th, 2010

His attentiveness, professionalism, and candor made my first pregnancy & birth as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor and all others in the group.

Oct 26th, 2009