A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Owen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Owen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Owen practice?
- Dr. Robert Owen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Owen practices Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Neurological Surgeons.