A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ownbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ownbey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownbey graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ownbey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Ownbey MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ownbey practice?
- Dr. Robert Ownbey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ownbey practices Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.