A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Oxford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Oxford MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Oxford practice?
- Dr. Robert Oxford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oxford practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.