Dr. Robert Ozaki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ozaki?

July 27th, 2015

Very knowledgable and experience dr. I can reach on phone easily if I get any problem. He is my OB dr since last 5 years. Office staffs are also friendly and easy to set up an appointment .

October 24th, 2011

Happy with the doctor, unhappy with staff and hospital affiliation.

I am choosing to stay with Dr.Ozaki considering I had a late misscariage at 23 weeks in may. I feel like he knows my personal situation best since he was there for everything. I am not very happy with the staff since they want to put in their 2 medically uneducated cents into everything, sometimes leaving me confused and sometimes even offended. I do not like the hospital he is affiliated with since they walked in to congratulate me on having a baby, when in fact they chose not to read my chart that my baby had passed. I had a second visit to the same hospital to have a cyst removed and they sent me home too early, leaving me dizzy, in pain, and sick. Dr.Ozaki took much caution during my pregnancy seeing me every week, which was amazing since I heard most doctor's don't do that. He also checked my progesterone levels right from the start which most doctors don't check either unless you have missccaried more then 3 times. Twoards the end of my pregnancy certain cautions were not taken, but I can't sit here and blame him for it, since these things require a combined effort. Overall he is a pretty good doctor, sometimes I wish he would explain things in more detail, and why he is doing them.

April 29th, 2010

Absolutely the most caring doctor.

Very attentive, thorough and knows what he is doing.

August 18th, 2016