A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ozols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Cancer, Carcinoma, and Colorectal Cancer.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozols graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ozols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ozols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ozols practice?
Dr. Robert Ozols practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Ozols, Dr. Bobby Ozols, Dr. Rob Ozols, Dr. Robbie Ozols