A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ozols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozols
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ozols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ozols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozols graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ozols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Felix Ozols MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ozols practice?
- Dr. Robert Ozols has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ozols practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.