A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ozols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ozols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozols graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ozols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Felix Ozols MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ozols practice?
- Dr. Robert Ozols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ozols practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.