A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Adams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Adams practice?
- Dr. Robert Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Adams practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Family Physicians.