Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Patterson Allen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.