A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andelman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andelman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andelman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Andelman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Andelman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Andelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Andelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Andelman practices Emergency Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Corpus Christi Emergency Physicians.