Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Belihar
Dr. Robert Belihar, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Brentwood, TN, with another office in Brentwood, TN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Belihar is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital, St Thomas Hospital and Williamson Medical Center. Dr. Belihar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Belihar has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Belihar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, TN.