A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Berkowitz is Good. Dr. Berkowitz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Robert Berkowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Berkowitz, Dr. Bobby Berkowitz, Dr. Rob Berkowitz, Dr. Robbie Berkowitz