A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Patrick Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ilion, NY and Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Family Physicians.