Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Patrick Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Primary Care Doctors.