Dr. Robert Burke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 20th, 2016
Caring
Very nice doctor, listens to patient...

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Burke was the PCP for my grandmother for over ten years. As her family, we have watched him give her the poorest medical attention one could imagine. However, she trusted him. At age 80, he told her she did not have osteoporosis. Now at age 83, she has been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis and three compression fractures (1 new and 2 old) by an orthopedic surgeon. My grandmother now sees the truth in Dr Burke. As far as I'm concerned, he has had no compassion, patience, or quality when providing medical care to my grandmother. He took advantage of an elderly patient who trusted his care. Because of these compiling medical issues, associated with severe osteoporosis, my grandmother is now home bound. Who do I blame? Dr. Burke.

July 31st, 2015
called 5 times for Xray results and cant be bothered to call back?! NOT acceptable!

June 1st, 2015
Dr.Burke is a very professional, polite, caring doctor. He is smart and focused on the problem or issue that you are having. He will take the extra time and ask the right questions to figure out the correct diagnosis for each patient. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

January 25th, 2014
Mr.
Doctor Robert Burke has been hands down the very best primary care physician we have ever had. His personal treatment of patients is absolutely incredible, our experience is that when you see him, you are his total focus, he dedicates his time to assure his patients receive the maximum level of care and attention to all health issues being addressed. We have total trust in his knowledge and personal care of our medical status. Both my wife and I are his patients and have been very impressed with his expertise and attention to detail. Because he treats his patients with extraordinary levels of attention, wait times are sometimes longer than other doctors but we gladly and willingly wait to see him knowing we will get the extended time (if necessary) we need when appropriate.