A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cusick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cusick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cusick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cusick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Cusick practice?
Dr. Robert Cusick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.