A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dillard is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dillard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Perkins Dillard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Robert Dillard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dillard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Bowling Green, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Gastroenterologists.