Learn more about Dr. Robert Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dillard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Perkins Dillard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Robert Dillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dillard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Pediatric Specialists.