Learn more about Dr. Robert Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dillard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Perkins Dillard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Robert Dillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dillard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Pediatric Specialists.