Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Disease Susceptibility
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Porter Erickson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Erickson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Geneticists.