Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Disease Susceptibility
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Porter Erickson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Erickson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Geneticists.