A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Feldman MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Surgery near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Surgeons.