Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Feldman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.