Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Feldman
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, NY, with other offices in Fayetteville, NY and Newburgh, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with St Anthony Community Hospital and Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus. Dr. Feldman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...