A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fuller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Ctr Of Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Tn
- Methodist Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Fuller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Robert Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fuller practices Dermatology near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Dermatologists.