A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garvin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Garvin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Garvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Garvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Garvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Garvin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.